Anyway, it arrived in its usual sturdy purple box with a little extra parcel on the side.
Inside my box was:
1. Waterwipes (RRP £2.49) - I LOVE these. We first tried them out when C was only born as they were included in our Bliss pack so I was really pleased to see them included. With 2 kiddies, I go through a LOT of wipes!
2. Splash About Happy Nappy Swim Nappy (RRP £9.99) - I love this too! I've just had a baby girl and this is size newborn so it will come in so handy taking the 2 kids swimming.
3. Clearspring Fruit Pouch (RRP 0.89) - C loves fruit pouches when we are out and about. I just hand them to him and he sucks away on it like a straw. Very handy for keeping in the changing bag!
4. C de C bodysuit (RRP £20.00) - This is absolutely adorable and I have kept it for when baby E gets a bit bigger. The quality is fantastic (hence the price tag) and I love the little embroidery.
5. Panyno Baby Shoes (RRP £25) - Oh wow! I got so excited when I saw these. Perfect for my new baby girl. Unfortunately they are too big for her at the moment but I'm sure she won't take long growing!
6. Eisberg Non-alcoholic wine (RRP £2.75) - I've tried this before during my pregnancy and I really enjoyed it.
I was so happy with this month's box as it included some girlie goodies for the baby. Value-wise, it works out at around £61.12 which is fantastic considering the box costs just £25 to buy. That is an amazing price for such high quality products.
(Disclaimer: I received this box free of charge in exchange for an open and honest review).