1. Chick & Bunny Foam Glasses (£1.99 per pack of 4)
2. Easter Bunny & Carrot Felt Stickers (£2.99 per pack of 80)
3. Pastel Yellow A4 Card (£2.99)
4. Fluorescent Solid Paint Sticks (£6.99 per pack of 6)
5. Calendar Pads 2015 (£0.99 per pack of 10)
6. Mini Heart Rubber Ducks (£2.50 per pack of 6)
7. Pom Pom Foam Flowers (£3.99 per pack of 100)
When I first opened up the box, C was most excited about the rubber ducks. Ducks are one of his favourite animals so he had me open the bag and he tried to carry all 6 around with him while saying, "duckies!" over and over again.
We received the regular coloured solid paint sticks a few months ago and I raved about them so I was pleased to see the fluorescent coloured ones in this box. C had lots of fun drawing on his thick yellow card with them and sticking down his felt stickers on his own. He also enjoyed me letting him have the glue stick and being able to stick down the pom pom flowers. I definitely think he felt more independent.
C and I worked together to make a little calender. We kept it simple by folding a piece of yellow card, gluing a calendar pad to the bottom and adding the year and pom pom flowers. It is now being proudly displayed in my living room.
The glasses were a little tricky for C but I helped him. It's so easy to follow the image of where to stick the bits down so it is perfect for older kids to do on their own. C loves wearing glasses (I think he wants to copy mummy) but he wouldn't comply for a photograph. Luckily, his little sister filled in for him!