This year, Oliver has a children's garden at RHS Hampton Court Flower Show in Surrey and I've teamed up with French restaurant group Brasserie Blanc to offer one lucky reader the chance to win two tickets to RHS Hampton Court Flower Show (30th June to 5th July and a fabulous meal for the family at their local brasserie.
Amble through the beautiful gardens at the Hampton Court Flower Show and while you are there visit the Henri le Worm children's garden, also available as an interactive app, where Raymond Blanc's son Olivier has set up a marvellous edible shed and livestock area for kids to enjoy!
Then once you've worked up a hearty appetite, visit any Brasserie Blanc restaurant of your choice for an indulgent meal with French favourites such as slow-cooked duck leg confit; roast pork belly with sauté potatoes; and pan-fried hake fillet in a white wine, clam and samphire broth to name but a few. The menu is complemented by a selection of irresistible desserts and well-crafted wine list. Pint-sized tots also have their own Henri le Worm menu with delights in half portion sizes such as charcuterie platters, mini moules pots, crispy chicken and lip-smacking puddings.
Before entering, due to the time limit on these tickets, please be sure that you will be able to attend the show on Friday 3rd July and that there is a Brasserie Blanc in your location or one that you can travel to as a family (see locations here).
This giveaway will run from 20th-26th June so get your entries in quickly!
- One winner will win 2 tickets to the RHS Hampton Court Flower Show on Friday 3rd July and a family meal for two adults and two children at a Brasserie Blanc of their choice up to the value of £150. Any additional food and drink will be charged for
- The prize for a complimentary meal must be taken by 1 December 2015. Not available on any bank holidays.
- The prize is non-transferrable and has no cash value. Subject to availability.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter
- No automated entries
- One entry per person