We were given a bottle of NatraSan to try out. At first I thought it was only to use on cuts and scrapes but it is so much more than that!
Uses of NatraSan include:
- Preventing infections in cuts and wounds
- Using as a skin care product to reduce acne and spots
- Controlling the fungus that Athlete's Foot and fungal nail and skin conditions cause
- Nappy rash
- Mosquito and insect bites
- Minor burns
- As mouthwash
- As a disinfectant to sanitise all hard and soft surfaces such as baby toys, highchairs and dummies
- Deodorising shoes and soft furnishings
I was a little blown away when I first read the list of uses. How can that be? NatraSan is pH neutral so it won't sting, it's safe around your eyes and mouth, it's safe for your skin and claims to be more effective than the best branded disinfectants. NatraSan is so good because it contains hypoclorous acid. This is a mild but effective antiseptic that is produced by the human body to kill germs. Many other products on the market claim to get rid of 99.9% of bacteria. NatraSan kills 99.9999% meaning that for every million bacteria, only one isn't killed compared to the 1000 that others leave.
NatraSan is really easy to use due to its spray nozzle. We have had a toddler accident where C was left with a cut knee. I told him it was just water and he was fine with me spraying it on. There is no chemical smell so it could definitely just pass as water! He didn't flinch or whinge at all so I'm guessing the "no sting" claim is correct. We have also been using it to clean the kids highchairs tray and it has given us peace of mind that E can eat her food off of it without coming into contact with any of this nasty bacteria.
The usages for NatraSan are pretty amazing and I honestly believe that it should be a staple in everyone's medicine cabinet. A 250ml bottle of NatraSan retails at £10 or you can pick up a Travel Buddy (100ml) for £7.
If you, like me, think NatraSan sounds great, here's your chance to win one! All you have to do is fill in the Rafflecopter widget below.
- The giveaway will run from July 21st until 4th August
- One winner will win one 200ml bottle of NatraSan
- Open to entrants aged 18+
- UK residents only
- Prize will be sent directly from the PR, please allow 28 days for delivery
- No automated entries
- One entry per person