October was a pretty great month for me. I entered a lot more competitions than I usually do and I really think it paid off. I'm trying to enter more and more with Christmas coming up and I am so excited for the Advents!
In October, I won:
In October, I won:
1) Miffy wall print (RRP £24.99) from Prima Baby
This is so cute and the image is made up of words from Miffy books. I still need to get a frame for it then I'll display it in E's room.
2) Orchard Toys Big Alphabet Jigsaw (RRP £9.75) from Breastest News
I love Orchard Toys games and puzzles so I was super chuffed with this win. It is perfect for C and I've put it away for Christmas.
3) Pack of baby wipes (RRP £1.00) from Pampers
I've been entering Pampers #WipesWednesday competitions on Twitter for what feels like forever so I was delighted to finally win! A handy little prize, especially with two mucky toddlers!
4) Yankee Candle jute bag (RRP £14.99) from Chic Geek Diary
I love Yankee Candles but I hardly ever buy myself them, only around Christmastime as I love the Christmas scents so I was pleased with this win! A little treat for myself!
5) Wool felt bundle (RRP £25.00) from Sew Magazine
I entered this because I've decided to try my hand at making E some hair bows - wish me luck!
6) 4 personalised hanging reindeer decorations (RRP £16.20) from Lace & Grace
I am so excited for Christmas this year so I've been entering tons for decoration competitions. These are super cute and I can't wait to receive them.
7) Optislim bundle (RRP £120.00) from Rowlands Pharmacy
I entered this last minute and it's such a great win! I've put on a bit of weight recently so I'm eager to see if they work.
8) A Great Big Cuddle book and a limited edition print (RRP £14.99) from Love Reading 4 Kids
We have no poetry books so this is a cute little win. I am loving the print that came with it. I'll definitely need to get that framed.
9) Owl brooch (RRP £19.99) from Personalised Silver
This was a quick RT win on Twitter. Isn't it cute?!
10) Bows (RRP £20.00) from Chloe's Bowtique
If you follow me on any of my social media channels, you'll know that I am obsessed with buying bows for E so this is the best ever win for me!
11) Bourjois Easy Nail Art kit (RRP £6.00) from FeelUnique
Someone shared this Pass the Parcel style competition in one of the competition groups that I am a member of on Facebook. I hardly ever win on these types of giveaway! This will make a lovely addition to my sister's Christmas presents.
12) Pie Face game (RRP £19.99) from Toys R Us
I'd seen a video of a father and son playing this game on Facebook months ago and I thought it looked so fun! It was definitely on my list of things to buy so I was over the moon to have won the Toys R Us Twitter competition for a game. It will be hilarious!
13) Damart cardigan (RRP £25.00) from Damart
I've been entering Damart Twitter comps religiously (well, the items of clothing that I really want) and won this gorgeous dusky pink cardi. So cute!
14) Handmade Christmas dress (RRP €30.00/£21.38) from Lollipops & Daydreams
The only thing I love more than bows for E is handmade clothing. I chose this beautiful candy cane dress and I am so excited!
15) 3 bows (RRP £4.50) from dottydollybows
This is a tag win on Instagram from a lovely new shop.
16) £50 spend at Indiacoco from Indiacoco
I treated C to 2 t-shirts and E to a dinosaur romper. I love clothing wins!
17) My Little Pony: Spooktacular Pony Tales DVD (RRP £10.95) from Red Rose Mummy
We have recently made the switch from CBeebies to Tiny Pop and both kids quickly began to love "the ponies" so this is a lovely little win for them.
18) Maya the Bee plush (RRP £14.49) from Saga
Similarly to the above, Maya the Bee is another Tiny Pop show that we love! This will make a great stocking filler.
19) Wisdom kids products from Wisdom
This was an easy Facebook comment entry. All you had to do was tell them what you/your kids were dressing up as for Halloween!
20) Bunting (RRP £7.00) from Sweetpea Craft Boutique
I love handmade stuff like this! I've got it in pink with E's name on. It will be perfect for her room.
21) Handmade decorative personalised rolling pin (RRP £8.99) from The Handmade Plaque Co.
This is so cute and I've got it personalised to gift to someone for Christmas.
22) Pop-Up Olaf (RRP £14.99)
This was a win from a kids magazine. I've only recently started entering them. The prizes just show up so it's a love surprise!
All in all, I've won 22 prizes worth a rather amazing £450.20! I wonder if I can beat that next month?
This month I have decided to make this post into a linky so if you are a blogger/comper I'd love for you do also do a post compiling your wins for the previous month and link up so we can all have a nosey a spur each other on!