1) Miffy book (RRP £3.79) from Miffy UK
This is so cute and I have kept it for E's birthday.
2) milkshake! magazine (RRP £3.49) from Two Little Paines
3) Top (RRP £6.00) from dottyaboutpoppyx
This is a handmade top for E but I haven't received it yet. I'm really excited and I know it will be just beautiful.
4) Bow (RRP £4.00) from little_liv_co
This is another one that I haven't yet received but her bows are gorgeous and I can't wait to see what we get!
5) Knee high socks (RRP £4.50) from iylas_closet
6) Reusable sanitary towel (RRP £6.00) from KTBoo Baby
7) Case of juice (RRP £18.00) from Bensons Totally Fruity
8) Felt rose clips (RRP £6.49) from roaringstitches
9) Toothpaste (RRP £6.99) from Pearl Drops
This was a Facebook 'like and comment' win. I've not yet received it but we do like Pearl Drops so it's a handy win!
10) Bow (RRP £2.00) from all_sweet_things
11) Bow (RRP £2.00) from vanellopes_bows_boutique
12) Twirlywoos headbands from Twirlywoos
Both C and E absolutely love the Twirlywoos and as soon as they come on TV, they are straight over to the TV watching. They both adore these headbands and have worn them loads!
13) Cubbie blankie (RRP £13.00) from Teds and Threads
14) £5 off at girliegarments
I won £5 off my purchase at girliegarments Instagram boutique. I ordered E's birthday outfit (which has since arrived) but I don't want to spoil it by posting pics just yet!
15) Powerful water from powerfulwaterco
I won some of this "sparkling natural energy water" in an Instagram giveaway. It hasn't arrived yet and I've never tried it before so I'm eager to see what it's like!
16) Blink band (RRP £5.99) from 50 Fifty Gifts
17) Two headwraps (RRP £9.00) from this_mummy_makes
I won these in a game of tag and can't wait to get them. I love handmade bits for E as no one else really has them!
18) Bow (RRP £2.00) from beccasbowtiquex
19) First Friends magazine (RRP £2.99) from Life As Mum
20) Bow (RRP £4.00) from leahannboutique
I won this bow in a game of tag. It is absolutely massive but I love it and it is such a lovely colour.
21) Handmade plaque (RRP £5.00) from _handmade_gifts
I have been entering the competitions on their Facebook page for ages and I can't believe I actually won one! It is so beautiful too. Can't wait to get it.
This is another competition I have been entering for ages - Wallis Wednesday on Twitter! I finally won and bagged myself a gorgeous black jacket.
24) Adult colouring books and pencils (RRP £14.97) from Orion Publishing