This month I feel like he has changed so much. He is a proper little person.
A few little new things that have happened are:
- He speaks in full sentences so now we can have proper conversations.
- His new favourite thing was to slide down the last four stairs on his bum saying, "whee!"
- He wants to walk a lot more and likes to sing, "I'm going walking!" It's very cute.
- He is very friendly and polite in public. He's always saying please and thank you.
- His love of dinosaurs has increased. I'd go as far as to say that he is obsessed.
- He can recognise places and connect places with people. Every time we walk past McDonalds and he sees the giant Mh he points and says, "chicken house!" We don't even go that often but he knows that is where he gets chicken nuggets. He also recognises my dads' workplace from the outside and tells me that it's "ganda work".
- Peppa Pig has taught him what hiccups are so he likes to pretend he has them every time he has a drink.
- I love that he now asks for specific food. It really helps that I can ask what he wants for breakfast/lunch/dinner and he can give me a proper answer.
- We recently bought him a little tea set which he adores. He now loves to pour juice from his juice cup into his tiny tea cup and drink it from that.
- Finally, my favourite thing because it is so hilarious, it that when he almost makes a mistake he wipes his brow with the back of his hand and says, "Phew! That was close!"
This age is my favourite so far. I can't wait to see what he learns next.